Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Google, my friend

One important thing about setting up a new website is to emerge very fast at google. This is how I did it:
1. registered s5easy.com
2. when the s5easy.com was reachable, within 30 minutes, I seted up a simple index.html page with the most important details about s5easy and a meaningful title.
3. I submited it at www.google.com/addurl/. 24 hours later s5easy.com was found at Google!!!
4. I added 4 comments with links to www.s5easy.com at other websites which are important for S5.
5. I seted up the dynamical PHP functions for creating the slideshows.
6. Did a comment in Google Groups with link to myself, of course ;)
7. Started a Google Group: groups.google.com/group/s5easy
8. Started this Blog today
9. Created a XML sitemap and added it to my Google Sitemap account. Google has not jet crawled this sitemap (2005-11-24). Update: Google has (2005-11-27)

Try and search s5easy.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?